1. Decorating Ready-to-Use Letters
The easiest way to make unique letters is to buy them at a store, and paint or decorate them ourselves.
2. DIY Fabric-Coated Letters
You can use the letters you bought another way, too. You can also coat them with fabric.
3. Paper Letters Decorated with Pom-Poms
We can decorate our huge letters made of any material with these pom-poms easily.
4. Papier-Mâché Letters Made of Paper Cups
And finally a really unique way to create your own huge letters! The paper cups give them a 3D effect.
5. Homemade cardboard letter
6. DIY cardboard letters
7. Letters from cardboard – how to make